Enhance Your Employee Benefits Program With a Free Eldercare Referral Solution
Each year, millions of working Americans are faced with making difficult choices about how to care for aging loved ones. A staggering 19 million caregivers work full time and must take time off to care for elderly parents or family members. Absenteeism, workday interruptions and the stress of figuring out how to care for an aging family member impact your company’s bottom line.
Improve Employee Productivity and Satisfaction
If your company is looking for a way to improve employee productivity and satisfaction, Assisted Living Locators Atlanta has a solution. We are a community-based referral and placement service that provides personalized guidance to seniors and their families, helping them explore and understand the wide array of eldercare options available in today’s marketplace. Our program is a simple, turnkey solution that allows you to quickly offer an eldercare program for your employees. And the best part, there is no fee for your business to offer this value-added benefit – and the service is free for employees who use it.
Employee Lost Productivity Adds Up
COST PER EMPLOYEE PER YEAR
TOTAL- COST IN LOST PRODUCTIVITY PER YEAR
Working Caregiver Facts*
- 19 MILLION AMERICANS who are caregivers are employed full time.
- U.S. businesses LOSE APPROXIMATELY $25 BILLION in productivity each year.
- 60 PERCENT OF WORKING CAREGIVERS experience a crisis that requires attention during work hours.
- 2.5 PERCENT OF EMPLOYEES leave the workforce entirely to become caregivers.
- The estimated cost of lost productivity PER EMPLOYEE IS $1,300.
*Source: Gallup and Metlife.
Let’s Get Started
If you’re ready to decrease absenteeism and improve employee productivity and satisfaction, talk to Assisted Living Locators Atlanta about offering an eldercare referral program. We can implement the program quickly and will provide resource material and educational sessions for your employees.
To learn more, contact Maria de la Guardia or Susan Reeder at 404.921.0064 or info@AssistedLivingLocatorsATL.com.
We give your employees peace of mind at a difficult time.
About Assisted Living Locators Atlanta
- Locally owned and operated.
- Has served the greater metro-Atlanta area and parts of North Georgia since 2009.
- Independent franchise of a national company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Local operations in 40 major cities and expanding.
- Team of compassionate and professional eldercare advisors who are members of the Atlanta community.
- Conduct individualized, in-person assessments to determine best care options, including facilities and in-home care services.
- Local network of nearly 500 facilities in metro Atlanta and North Georgia.
- Know area facilities well and will accompany families on tours.
- Stringent vetting process ensures quality of facilities is among the best in the industry.
- In-depth understanding of the senior-care market- place, the changing landscape and the players.
- Ability to quickly offer options and support.
- Only local service where calls are answered 24/7.